Sterling Foods has a history of leading and exceeding industry standards in ingredient quality, processing practices and packaging technology that ensure food safety.
Food Safety and Quality Control
- HACCP program
- USDA inspectors on site
- Extensive customer and third party audits
- Army Public Command (VETCOM) approved
- Defense Logistics Agency approved quality system plan and food safety program
- Ingredient integrity, inspection program, lot traceability system and allergen segregation procedures
- In process and post-production analytical testing, systematic microbe tests, specification assessments and in line metal detection
- Internal accelerated and real-time shelf life studies performed on all extended shelf life products
Our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement ensures that every product we deliver upholds the reputation of the customers we serve. As a testament to our unwavering standards for food safety and quality, our high tech Quality Assurance Laboratories are intentionally situated in the heart of each our production facilities, where our teams perform numerous checks prior to, during and post production, to ensure we deliver only the finest products.